Parents, please be careful when putting babies in their car seats.. Ellie has 2nd degree burn from her car seat buckle the metal part.. When I sat her in the car like I normally do she freaked which is normal for Ellie. When I got home and went to change her she had a big blister from where it was so hot and burnt her.
Thankfully she is going to be fine I took her to children’s to get it looked at. I just don’t wanna see it happen to another baby. So make sure to check the metal buckle part.
More photos. Click to view. Please help to share this post!
Family’s shock after glass dining table ‘explodes’ while they are having steamboat
Stephanie Chu posted on Facebook at 8:29 pm on 20 January sharing the traumatic experience she and her friends had...