This post of a burger infested with maggots has been shared over 13k on facebook. On the post, she mention that her father-in-law bought 4 burgers, 6 curry puff and 1 nasi lemak from this auntie with head scarf and not from a pasar malam or in Malaysia.
The person claimed that the burger was already wrapped when her father-in-law bought it.
She discovered this misfortune when she open up the burger to take out the cheese as her kid can’t take cheese.
Staff at Tan Tock Seng Hospital allegedly injected the wrong fluid into patient, causing her to be dehydrated
Being hospitalised is already quite a traumatising experience, but to receive horrible treatment while you’re there is a completely different...