Connect with us


While I was driving, I heard my daughter choked at the back seat so I quickly pulled over and discovered that his pacifier broke!




Ok mommas… this just happened to us tonight. Soooo scary!! I was driving home when I heard Dillon gagging on something…

I thought he had just choked on his own spit like he does often until I looked back there and he was really struggling. I pulled over as fast as I could and pulled his pacifier out to see the rubber part was gone!!!

Thank God it wasn’t lodged in his throat and I was able to just scoop it out with my finger.
This pacifier isn’t very old… maybe a couple months old and it’s never been put through the dish washer.

Please watch your babies carefully especially while driving!!! Help share around!

Source: Alexandria Weedon

Continue Reading



Most Popular

Copyright © 2018 The Local Society. All rights reserved. | The Local Labs Group