A moment ago, this incident happen at Shah Alam, Malaysia. We managed to record the whole scene and we were shocked! This baby left in the car to be suffocate in the hot and sunny afternoon. The parents is no where to be found and more alarming is that the car engine and air conditioner is not turn on!
Shout out to every parents out there, please do not leave your child in your car alone, ever! Thank god for the strangers around who help out to knock down the car windows so that they can save the poor baby. Share this with your friends!