Connect with us

Lifestyle

Pokeball power bank exploded when I accidentally dropped it on the floor!

Published

on

14051752_10153873111212532_5239578322952363393_n

A facebook user from taiwan posted this photos that he took. He mention that he was using the Pokeball power bank when he accidentally dropped it on the floor.
The power bank gives off a loud sound and smoke starts to build up. Fire can be seen from this photo as well.

14095868_10153873111217532_4520229483247151680_n

He mention that he bought this online and it was a bargain.

14088421_10153873111262532_7984967499721278486_n

Look at the damages. This is dangerous!

Some netizens commented that if you purchase a genuine Pokeball power bank, this will not happen. Whatever it is, you should be careful with rechargeable battery that doesn’t come with safety mark.

 

Facebook

Favourite

Most Popular

Copyright © 2018 The Local Society. All rights reserved. | The Local Labs Group