Connect with us


Pellets exploded from SG50 Gift pack balloon.



sg50 fun pack hazard

If you received a whatsapp message alerting Singaporean about the dangers of a LED balloon from the SG50 goodie bag and believe it’s a hoax, you’re wrong!

The message allegedly from an RC member warns that when the LED balloon is overblown, dangerous pellets will fly out of the exploding balloon and these projectiles may cause serious injuries to the face and eyes.

Other parents have shared similar hazard concerns with the giftpack’s LED balloon.. Do you have one at home? Please be careful with small objects as it’s not suitable for children and kids!

Be safe than sorry!




Most Popular

Copyright © 2018 The Local Society. All rights reserved. | The Local Labs Group