It is understood that the boy’s mother was in the kitchen cooking lunch, in order to maintain air circulation, she open the window while she went to another room to find some stuff.
This video recorded by neighbours saw the boy was hanging by the window and was making a lot of dangerous action, such as the hands off body directly forward, but also hold out one foot hanging in the air, presumably is possible at any time of the fall in pieces. Residents immediately called the police when they saw this!
Boys mother was shocked, frightened, and described as she “almost had a heart attack”. She saw the son and quickly grab him inside. The mother was found crying for an hour and a half.
Moral of the story: WATCH YOUR KID and install WINDOW GRILLS!
Watch the video and reflect!