Connect with us

OMG!

Caution! Shocking photos show fire caused by hand phone under pillow

Published

on

CbS9WHlW8AEW22D

Shocking images have been released by police to warn people about a potentially serious. Don’t put your cellphone under a pillow when sleeping or when charging your device.Please share this tips and be safe!”

CbS9WHoXIAAsU_d

CbS9WHsWwAEKFOs

CbS9WHuXEAEYVfE

Its unknown when or where the photos were taken but do take precaution if your friends or family are doing this!

Continue Reading

Facebook

Favourite

Most Popular

Copyright © 2018 The Local Society. All rights reserved. | The Local Labs Group