Baby car bottle warmer burst into flames after we started using it!

15872009_1630310940604605_7223295853354891397_n

CHERUB BABY CAR BOTTLE WARMER TURNED TO FLAMES IN OUR CAR😱

I had just pumped and was ready to warm up my precious liquid gold for the little man when a few seconds after having it plugged in it started to burn🔥.

Lucky hubby was calm enough not to get distracted whilst driving and having a fire set alight right beside him.

He slowed down and managed to grab the cord and fling it out of the car before it set anything else other then the bottle on fire🙏🏻 we are a little shocked but safe.

15823349_1630310947271271_2890552579647975298_n
Please be careful when using these devices and please share this with all the young families you know so that they are aware of this product

H/T: Danielle

Comments?