TAIWAN: A small-scaled gas explosion happened in a hot pot restaurant in Changhua County, Taiwan.
7 people injured after hotpot gas explosion in Taiwan restaurantRead: http://bit.ly/2zxD0BN
Posted by Thelocalsociety on Friday, 10 November 2017
Hours later, the local police officer said it was that 7 people including a 3 year-old girl were injured, mostly burned.
Eleven fire engines, four ambulances and 30 firemen were dispatched to the scene.
According to Captain Shi, the fire department of Changhua County, one employee of the restaurant tried to change a small-sized gas tank under the table for a new one.
But he made the gas leak carelessly, which triggered the fire and explosion of two tables nearby.
Investigations are ongoing.