14 month old child overdosed after clinic allegedly prescribed the wrong dosage of medicine

Ian Ian shared on Facebook that the doctor allegedly prescribed the wrong dosage of medicine.

His son who was only 14 months old was overdosed when he sent him to the hospital. The staff did confirmed the dosage was the right amount given.

This is what he wrote:

I hope that YOU can HELP ME TO SHARE . This actually HAPPENED TO MY SON who is only 14 MONTHS OLD…He was OVERDOSE after I FED HIM 10ML OF FEDAC and he has not fully detox out the CODEINE and he is still drowsy…
I can’t imagine if I have fed my Son 3 doses of 10ml and THE STAFF DID CONFIRMED THE DOSAGE IS CORRECT. I hope this can create awareness for people as is a life and furthermore a 14months old BABY.

I Enquire from SINGAPORE MEDICAL COUNCIL but they say will take at LEAST 9 months to review…that’s why I just hope that this can prevent other people from risk . Thank you for helping to share to create awareness…..

If you have friends or families going to this GROUP CHAIN OF CLINICS, please ask them to double check their medication…

QUALITAS MEDICAL GROUP and ONE OF THE CLINIC which my Son visited is “YSL BEDOK CLINIC & SURGERY” at  Blk 539 BEDOK NORTH ST 3 #01-631.